As an institution related to Oil and Gas, and Mining in Indonesia, FTKE (Faculty of Earth science and Technology) Trisakti University forms an organization which known as “Badan Afiliasi Teknologi Mineral” (BATM).
BATM established to support Faculty of Earth science and Technology, Trisakti University in its development and involvement in oil and gas, and mining industry. Active participation will enhance the knowledge of teaching staff, laboratory facilities, and ultimately, collaboration between academia and industry to apply the same level of technology.
The establishment of Badan Afiliasi Teknologi Mineral (BATM) in accordance with:
- PP RI No. 30 Tahun 1990.
- SK Dewan Pengurus Yayasan Trisakti No.059/SK/1990.
- Statuta Universitas Trisakti Tahun 1991.
- SK Rektor No. 110/USAKTI/SKR/VIII/1991.
- SK Dekan No. B-4/0513/FTM-DEK/VI-1992.
- SK Rektor No. 197/USAKTI/SKR/XII/1992.
- SK Dekan No. 117/B-1/FTM/USAKTI/IV-1997.